Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
For our headquarters in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
SEA Manager (d/f/m)
- A degree in business administration or a related field, or relevant SEA knowledge acquired in another context
- Experience in the development and implementation of profitable e‑commerce SEA campaigns
- At least 4 years of operational and strategic experience as well as proven expertise in ROI-based SEA campaign management
- Experience in handling and optimising multiple SEA accounts with multiple target countries and brands at the same time
- Expertise in the use of the Google, Bing and YouTube advertising platforms
- Good communication and copywriting skills
- Excellent German and very good command of English
- Advanced knowledge of feed tools, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is desirable
- Very good with numbers and strong analytical skills
- An independent and organised working style
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to