Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
For our headquarters in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
Photostudio Operations Coordinator B2B 50% (d/f/m)
- Professional and technical management for the smooth execution of our photo shoots for B2B portals and digital showrooms
- Coordination and planning of three different brands and coordination of our service providers
- Ensuring the flow of goods in the studios and the flow of goods into the showrooms
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with specified KPIs
- Process optimization and effective design of all logistical processes
- Complete documentation of processes and development of guidelines with our design and marketing teams
- Further development and optimization of the visual language with our marketing teams
- Training employees in the use of a digital asset management system
- Supporting the brands in correcting, for example on image material
- Ideally first experience in fashion and/or B2B commerce
- Strong customer orientation and high social skills in dealing with employees and service providers
- Good command of English
- Special skills in the areas of problem solving, commitment, organizational strength as well as communication and assertiveness
- Confident use of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel).
- Understanding of photography and picture language and handling of e.g. Adobe Photoshop or comparable advantageous
- Willingness to work part-time (50%)
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to