Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
We are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
E-Commerce Analyst (d/f/m)
- Continuous assortment analysis and planning of all three brands in the e-commerce channels (own e-shop, online marketplaces) as well as the corresponding derivation of measures (e.g. merchandise and markdown management
- Development of inventory and markdown management as well as individual merchandising strategies and returns analyses
- Support for the annual sales, margin and cost strategy of the profit center
- Close cooperation with Online Merchandising, Online Marketing as well as Controlling for annual sales budget planning
- Responsibility for the creation and further development of all central e-commerce reporting and market research initiatives (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Implementation of various e-commerce projects (e.g. pricing)
Required experience and skills:
- a successfully completed degree in business administration or economics
- first professional experience (1-3 years) in merchandise planning/consulting/business analyses in retail or fashion e-commerce environment, ideally experience in quantitative methods
- very good German and English skills
- very good IT skills, especially MS Excel and ideally SAP BW
- strong communication and analytical skills as well as a high affinity for numbers
- confident appearance, a high degree of implementation orientation and assertiveness
- Team spirit and a passion for fashion
Our employees are essential to the success of our brands and our organization. We take a 360 degree approach to strengthen the social well-being and physical health of our employees. See our benefits below:
Kidsroom Kids room We want our employees to get the best possible support at all stages of their lives, which is why a parent-child office is available to provide optimal care for their children in the event of childcare emergencies.
Events Events We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments.
Parking lots Parking lots All employees have the possibility to use a free parking lot directly at the headquarters.
Clean eating / employee restaurant Clean eating / employee restaurant In our Goût Mieux certified employee restaurant HOME, we focus on Clean Eating and offer a diverse range of fresh and healthy dishes every day.
Employee discounts Employee discounts In our stores and outlets, all employees receive discounts on the high-quality products of our brands.
Good connection to public transport Good connection to public transport Due to the central location there is a very good connection to public transport.
Fitness Fitness Sports courses under the guidance of professional trainers, such as yoga, circuit training or cardio tennis, are among the many sports we offer. There is also a fitness room with strength and endurance equipment.
Comprehensive onboarding Comprehensive onboarding Through various onboarding measures, such as our HFG College, an induction plan and mentoring program, we ensure the optimal integration of our new employees.
Working from home Working from home On up to two days per week, our employees have the opportunity to work from home.
Dogs Dogs If the supervisor as well as the colleagues agree, our employees are allowed to bring their dog to the workplace.
Trainings Trainings Job-specific as well as general training and courses can be used by employees for optimal further development.
Thirteenth salary Thirteenth salary In addition to the monthly salary, you will receive a thirteenth salary.
Relocation / Company apartment Relocation / Company apartment We support new employees in finding suitable housing as part of the onboarding process.
Heidi Heidi With our company-owned sports boat "Heidi", our employees can go wakeboarding or waterskiing on Lake Constance together with their colleagues.
Family and Profession Family and Profession In 2017, the HOLY FASHION GROUP was the first Swiss fashion company to be awarded the rating "Family&Profession".
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to
FOLLOW US ON