Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
For our headquarters in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
Junior Buyer Fabrics (d/f/m)
This includes the development of the outer fabrics for the sample collection as well as the disposition and processing of the procurement orders. You will be responsible for the master data maintenance in SAP/PDM, as well as the complete and on-time delivery of the uppers. Furthermore you will ensure compliance with the agreed delivery conditions and quality requirements and will always be in close contact with your globally operating suppliers. The provision of materials for the preparation of sales documents, invoice control and the close cooperation with the design team, quality assurance, brand management and production planning round off your versatile task profile.
Required experience and skills:
- successfully completed degree in textile or clothing technology or appropriate commercial apprenticeship
- ideally first experience in the purchasing or procurement of outer fabrics
- good command of English and, preferably, Italian
- profound IT skills, especially in MS Excel and ideally in SAP R/3
- a strong focus on customer service and the ability to assert yourself
- able to work independently, motivated and dependable
- team player with a well-developed talent for communication and organisation
- passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to