Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
For our SAP S/4 HANA transformation project at at our headquarters in Kreuzlingen or with the possibility to work from home, we are looking to strengthen our team with a
Inhouse Consultant SAP PP (d/f/m)
For us, the enterprise resource planning platform SAP S/4 HANA is the basis for intelligent processes and innovation on the way to becoming a data-driven/platform-based fashion company. We would like to start and shape this transformation process together with you.
In this versatile and challenging position in our SAP Competence Center, you will be responsible for securing and further developing SAP processes, preferably in the PP module, as a business partner in the areas of procurement, production planning and control. In addition to conception, solution finding and planning of new business requirements, you will also be responsible for process-related consulting and process implementation in the area of procurement. Furthermore, you will be responsible for 2nd level support and thus for ensuring software functionality, analysis and troubleshooting in operations. In addition, you will take over the planning and execution of key user trainings in the area of procurement or related topics and will be responsible for the support and preparation of end user trainings. You will help shape the upcoming transformation of the existing R/3 systems to S/4 HANA. The setup and execution of IT relevant software tests including their documentation complete your versatile job profile.
- a successfully completed degree in the field of (business) informatics or business administration
- profound knowledge in the SAP module PP and ideally know-how in the adjacent modules MM or QM
- ideally first professional experience as an in-house SAP PP consultant and/or corresponding experience in the areas of procurement, production planning and control
- good command of English
- ability to work independently, willingness to perform and ability to work under pressure
- strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit
- ability to present complex issues in a simple way
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to