Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
We are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
UX/UI Designer (d/f/m)
- Your day-to-day work will focus on creative and surprising digital concepts, which you will develop by applying user-centred methods
- You will validate the deliverables and ensure that intuitive and accessible experiences are realised
- You will develop concepts for different digital formats, such as online exclusives, and produce detailed specifications for their implementation by the developers
- You will create all online advertising materials, such as teaser areas, landing pages, category banners and brand banners or themed topic areas in the existing corporate design
- Implementation of the concept and design development of seasonal online promotion concepts plus the presentation of newsletters, social media content and all dialogue marketing tools
- Ongoing development of guidelines for the use of graphics with respect to online and dialogue communication within the existing CI
- Close collaboration and coordination with internal contact partners and agencies
- A successfully completed degree or education/training in web/screen or communication design
- Relevant professional experience in an advertising/dialogue marketing agency or in an e‑commerce business, ideally with a fashion background
- Strong creative talent combined with enthusiasm for design and fashion trends, plus an excellent feel for the visual presentation of fashion and lifestyle products
- Good command of English
- Confidence working with typography and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with content management systems an advantage
- Experience with web design and design systems, UX and best practices, as well as with the use of Jira
- Organised, independent and target-driven working style
- Team spirit and strong web literacy
- Hands-on mentality with highly developed communication skills
- High level of empathy as well as diplomatic skills and enthusiasm
Our employees are essential to the success of our brands and our organization. We take a 360 degree approach to strengthen the social well-being and physical health of our employees. See our benefits below:
Kidsroom Kids room We want our employees to get the best possible support at all stages of their lives, which is why a parent-child office is available to provide optimal care for their children in the event of childcare emergencies.
Events Events We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments.
Parking lots Parking lots All employees have the possibility to use a free parking lot directly at the headquarters.
Clean eating / employee restaurant Clean eating / employee restaurant In our Goût Mieux certified employee restaurant HOME, we focus on Clean Eating and offer a diverse range of fresh and healthy dishes every day.
Employee discounts Employee discounts In our stores and outlets, all employees receive discounts on the high-quality products of our brands.
Good connection to public transport Good connection to public transport Due to the central location there is a very good connection to public transport.
Fitness Fitness Sports courses under the guidance of professional trainers, such as yoga, circuit training or cardio tennis, are among the many sports we offer. There is also a fitness room with strength and endurance equipment.
Comprehensive onboarding Comprehensive onboarding Through various onboarding measures, such as our HFG College, an induction plan and mentoring program, we ensure the optimal integration of our new employees.
Working from home Working from home On up to two days per week, our employees have the opportunity to work from home.
Dogs Dogs If the supervisor as well as the colleagues agree, our employees are allowed to bring their dog to the workplace.
Trainings Trainings Job-specific as well as general training and courses can be used by employees for optimal further development.
Thirteenth salary Thirteenth salary In addition to the monthly salary, you will receive a thirteenth salary.
Relocation / Company apartment Relocation / Company apartment We support new employees in finding suitable housing as part of the onboarding process.
Heidi Heidi With our company-owned sports boat "Heidi", our employees can go wakeboarding or waterskiing on Lake Constance together with their colleagues.
Family and Profession Family and Profession In 2017, the HOLY FASHION GROUP was the first Swiss fashion company to be awarded the rating "Family&Profession".
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to