Become fan of your job.
Yes it is EXCITING - to work with us. We are people with Emotion and passion who strive for eXcellent results, driven by suCcess and Independent thinking, intrinsically motivated. We work successfully in a Team, always looking for Innovative ideas in order to satisfy our coNsumers at the highest level, and we are not afraid also to show a healthy dose of Guts in our daily work. This is what we and our three successful brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for.
We are looking for employees who will actively shape the future of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, so apply now as
E-Commerce Operations Coordinator (full-/part-time) (d/f/m)
In this versatile and challenging position you will be jointly responsible for all operational processes of our online shops (JOOP!, Strellson, windsor.).
- Operational monitoring and quality assurance of our online stores
- Creation and testing of newsletters
- Testing of the online shops before and after releases
- Fraud management
- Active management of customer service including 2nd level support
- Support with DSGVO issues
- Management of the customer database
- Daily business support in voucher and promotion management
- Strong collaboration with various teams such as logistics, customer service, sales, merchandising, content management
Required experience and skills:
- Very good education or university degree in business administration or comparable degree
- Ideally first experience in e-commerce (or comparable)
- Confident handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Competence in English (oral & written)
- Strong understanding of numbers and analytical working style
- Entrepreneurial thinking and sense of responsibility
- Passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
For additional information and more fascinating jobs please go to