Wollen Sie sich in einem innovativen, modernen und digitalen Arbeitsumfeld als Teil einer erfolgreichen und wachsenden Unternehmensgruppe verwirklichen? Die Marken JOOP!, Strellson und windsor. stehen für Mode, Trends und Lifestyle.
For our location in Zürich (Thalwil), Switzerland, we are looking for the following enthusiastic team member to start as soon as possible:
Sales Manager JOOP! Men & Women Switzerland (d/f/m)
In this exciting and challenging position, you will be responsible for the sales of the brands JOOP! Men and JOOP! Women in Switzerland. You will be responsible for the active sale of the current collections to our customers as well as the intensive support of our key accounts. In addition, you will carry out analytical assortment design, look after our customers during the season and advise them on assortment and optimisation at the POS. Furthermore, you will build up successful new customer relationships through your ability to approach people and to win them over and inspire them quickly. You will also be responsible for the acquisition, control and development of shop areas in your sales area. Striving to exceed sales expectations and further increase brand awareness, as well as analysing variances in key sales figures, will round off your exciting job profile.
Required experience and skills:
- a successfully completed degree in business administration or comparable training
- several years of professional experience in brand sales with responsibility for results in Switzerland
- profound IT knowledge, ideally also in dealing with SAP
- Very good written and spoken English
- strong customer orientation and affinity to the fashion and lifestyle industry
- strong communication and organisational skills
- the ability to work independently and on your own responsibility
- structured and goal-oriented way of working
We will give you a thorough induction in a motivated team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies, family-friendly working conditions and the ideal basis on which to develop your career.