Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing group of companies? The brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for fashion, trends and lifestyle.
For our head office in Kreuzlingen, we are looking for the following for six months as soon as possible
JOOP! Brand Coordination Intern (m/f/d)
During your varied and interesting internship, we will offer you the opportunity to look behind the scenes at all the activities involved in brand coordination.
From the very first day, you will be included in the diverse tasks and you will support the team in daily business. You will conduct analyses as part of collection planning regarding prices and complexity, prepare sales figures and analyses and independently perform market analyses, which you will interpret and comment on yourself as part of collection feedback. Following your thorough induction, you will also prepare and process sales documents.
In close collaboration with the design and sales team, you will provide support for the ladies’ and men’s collection throughout the entire creation and marketing cycle.
• Business administration studies
• Quick comprehension skills and the ability to think in a networked manner
• Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written English skills
• Problem-solving talent and conceptual thinking
• A structured and goal-oriented approach to work
• Team spirit as well as passion and enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
We offer you an in-depth induction in a motivation team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies and the ideal basis for developing your career.