Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing group of companies? The brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for fashion, trends and lifestyle.
For our location in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland, we are looking for the following, to start as soon as possible:
SAP Developer ABAP (f/m)
In this varied and challenging position, you will have independent responsibility for the design, development and realisation of solutions in the ABAP environment. In the course of your duties, you will work in close cooperation with the SAP In-house Consultants to manage our SAP application landscape, based on the industry solution AFS, and develop this further. Furthermore, your work on projects will contribute to the enhancement of our SAP landscape and you will support the corresponding tests and acceptance procedures. The final elements of your exciting job profile will include the development of technical specifications for the enhancements and interfaces as well as the independent assumption of responsibility for their implementation.
Required experience and skills:
- Successfully completed degree in the field of computer science or business information systems
- At least three years of professional experience in ABAP development
- Sound knowledge of ABAP programming, especially ABAP OO and Web Dynpro
- Willingness to undertake ongoing training and to evaluate new technologies (specifically SAPUI5, Fiori, SAP HANA)
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in one or more SAP modules (preferably FI/CO, MM/PP or HCM) is desirable
- Business process skills in a trading environment, ideally in the textile industry, an advantage
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Well-developed creative and analytical skills
- Independent and organised working style and ability to work autonomously; reliable with a team-spirited attitude
We will give you a thorough induction in a motivated team, a modern workplace in a successful group of companies and offer ideal conditions for your career development.